Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Obnoxious Wedding Observations

Today I am going to make a renewed dedication to writing this blog that I was once so enthusiastic about.  I am going to try my best to update frequently because as of yesterday, 8 of my friends have pending weddings.  My first new update is going to give my blog some perspective.  I promise not to make obnoxious wedding observations.  This blog will be about the theory of weddings, what people think about certain topics, and why they may think that.  This blog will focus on the etiquette you may or may not want to abide by, and why you may want to do that. This blog will NOT make obnoxious wedding observations like: how to find the right dress or how I've planned my wedding since I was a baby.  And so now on to my first REAL post!

No comments:

Post a Comment